A recipe of cod in the oven served with a delicious blend of coriander that you will want to try!
- 4 desalted cod steaks
- 2 medium onions
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 bunch coriander
- Pepper (to taste)
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) milk
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the cod steaks in a bowl and drizzle with the milk. Let marinate about two hours.
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat and cook about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, drain the potatoes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the onions cut in pieces, pepper, a pinch of salt, the whole garlic and the coriander in a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Drain well the cod steaks and place them on a baking pan with the potatoes. Spread the coriander mixture over the cod, drizzle everything with olive oil and bake about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.