Want to prepare a simple, different and quite tasty recipe of cod? You must try this cod loins recipe in the oven with olives. It’s the ideal recipe if you going to receive friends at home!!
- 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds) desalted cod
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium onion
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) courgette
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) olives
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Remove the skin and bones to the cod. Cut the cod into loins and put on a baking dish together with the courgette cut into slices, the peeled garlic, the onion cut into quarters, the peppers cut into strips and the olives. Season with a little salt, pepper and bay leaf. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until the cod start to turn golden, about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the cod with fries or white rice.