Cod that goes in the oven drizzled with milk and olive oil, seasoned with pepper, garlic and bay leaf, topped with onion slices, sprinkled with breadcrumbs and chopped parsley.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 desalted cod steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the cod in a baking pan. Drizzle with milk and season with pepper, sliced garlic and bay leaf. Place over the cod the onions cut into round slices, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Wash the unpeeled potatoes and give a small cut on each one of them. Place them on a baking pan and season with a little salt.
- Place the two baking trays in preheated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) about 40 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the cod with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle the cod with chopped parsley and serve with the potatoes.