With spring, delicious, light and fresh desserts are always welcome! Do in your own home this recipe of crepes with strawberries and pineapple, prepare a delicious whipped cream and serve! Bon appetit!!!
- For the crepes:
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Butter for greasing
- A pinch of salt
- 200 grams (7 ounces) strawberries
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 4 pineapple slices (about 200 grams (7 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- For the crepes:
In a bowl, put the flour, salt, sugar and mix well. Melt the margarine in the microwave; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the milk. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture. Then, add the vanilla powder, the melted margarine and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until well incorporated.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with some butter and heat over low heat. When the butter starts melting, pour small portions of the dough with a ladle until cover completely the bottom. When the first side starts to turn slightly golden, flip with a spatula and cook about a minute or until golden. Repeat the process until the dough runs out.
- Place the crepes on a plate and set aside.
- For the filling:
In an electric mixer, beat the cream together with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Wash and remove the stem from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries and the pineapple slices into pieces. Place small portions of the fruit and whipped cream on each crepe and roll them over the filling. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.