A quick and tasty recipe, confectioned with beaten eggs seasoned with salt, pepper and chopped parsley, mixed in ham and cheese.
- 4 eggs
- 4 cheese slices (about 80 grams (2 3/4 ounces))
- 4 ham slices (about 70 grams (2 1/2 ounces))
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 small onion
- Parsley (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- In a bowl, beat with the help of a fork the whole eggs and season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan. Bring over low heat and leave to sauté until the onion starts to turn golden. Then, add the beaten eggs and, on top, place the ham slices and the cheese slices. Go folding the eggs in the ham and cheese with the help of a spatula and fry on both sides.
- Turn off the heat and serve with lettuce salad.