Want to give a light and special aroma to your fish recipes? Here is an excellent solution for a Summer lunch. Try our ling fish recipe in the oven with orange and lemon… A delight!
- 2 ling fish steaks (about 700 grams (1 1/2 ounces))
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Pepper (to taste)
- Chives (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the ling fish on a baking dish and season with juice of half orange, juice of half lemon, onion cut into quarters, pepper, salt, chives and the remaining lemon and orange cut into quarters. Marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the ling fish with white rice or fries.