A refreshing and delicious drink, milkshake prepared with milk, sugar, yogurt, pineapple and mango, garnished with whipped cream and pineapple chunks.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 3 tablespoons mango pulp
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- Mix well in a blender the mango pulp, the pineapple cut into chunks, milk, yogurt and the sugar.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream and pineapple chunks.