A refreshing and delicious drink, milkshake prepared with milk, sugar, yogurt, pineapple and mango, garnished with whipped cream and pineapple chunks.
- 3 tablespoons mango pulp
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- Mix well in a blender the mango pulp, the pineapple cut into chunks, milk, yogurt and the sugar.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream and pineapple chunks.