A simple recipe and easy to prepare, spaghetti mixed in turkey, chouriço and peas, confectioned with olive oil, tomato, white wine, garlic and onions, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) turkey breast
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) Portuguese chouriço
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) peas
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the turkey breast into small pieces and the chouriço into round slices. Season with salt, pepper, chopped garlic and white wine; set aside.
- In a pan place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomato cut into chunks, peas, the meat and the chouriço along with the marinade. Stir with a wooden spoon and cook over low heat about 20 minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Then, pour the water (enough to completely cover the mixture) and simmer. When starts boiling reduce to medium-low heat, add the pasta and season with a little salt. Stir and cook with the pan covered about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.