This comforting stewed chicken recipe with potatoes and carrots is perfect for a winter dinner with family or friends. It’s simple, delicious and has excellent presentation! Bon appetit!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 3 carrots
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potatoes and the carrots. Cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrots into small pieces.
- In a large saucepan, place the onion cut into round slices, the chicken, the potatoes, the carrots and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces. Season with salt, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, chopped rosemary, peeled garlic, red pepper sauce and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and white wine, stir, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve.