A delicious sweet with an excellent presentation, with three layers of different colors, confectioned with vanilla pudding, strawberry pudding, sponge fingers and chocolate mousse.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) vanilla pudding powder
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) strawberry pudding powder
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) chocolate mousse powder
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) sponge fingers
- 1.25 liters (5 cups) milk
- Licor Beirão (Portuguese liquor)
- Soak the sponge fingers in licor beirão and place in the bottom of a glass loaf pan.
- In a saucepan, pour half liter (about 2 cups) of milk and the vanilla pudding powder. Mix well with a wire whisk and place over low heat stirring constantly. Simmer about two minutes and turn off the heat. Pour into the glass loaf pan, leave to cool, and place in the fridge until set.
- Prepare the same way the strawberry pudding. Allow to cool, pour on top of the vanilla pudding and place in the fridge until set.
- For the mousse:
With an electric mixer beat the mousse with 250 ml (about 1 cup) milk about three minutes. Pour on top the strawberry mousse and place in the fridge until set.
- When everything is solidified remove from the fridge and serve in slices.