A sweet with excellent presentation, very simple to prepare, confectioned with condensed milk, grinded biscuits, gelatin sheets, liquid caramel, milk and whipping cream, garnished with raspberries.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 397 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) marie biscuits (or other wafers)
- Raspberries for garnish
- Grind the wafers in a blender and set aside.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with water about four minutes. Drain them well and bring them to the microwave about 15 seconds to melt. Set aside.
- Place the whipping cream package at least 20 minutes in the fridge. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until well stiff.
- In a bowl place the condensed milk along with the liquid caramel, the milk and mix well with a wire whisk. Then, add the melted gelatin and stir. Finally, wrap carefully the whipped cream in the mixture.
- In individual bowls, place a layer of the cream, a layer of grated wafer and finally, another layer of cream (set aside a bit of wafer for garnish). Bring to fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with grated wafer and raspberries.