A sweet with excellent presentation, very simple to prepare, confectioned with condensed milk, grinded biscuits, gelatin sheets, liquid caramel, milk and whipping cream, garnished with raspberries.
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 397 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) marie biscuits (or other wafers)
- Raspberries for garnish
- Grind the wafers in a blender and set aside.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with water about four minutes. Drain them well and bring them to the microwave about 15 seconds to melt. Set aside.
- Place the whipping cream package at least 20 minutes in the fridge. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until well stiff.
- In a bowl place the condensed milk along with the liquid caramel, the milk and mix well with a wire whisk. Then, add the melted gelatin and stir. Finally, wrap carefully the whipped cream in the mixture.
- In individual bowls, place a layer of the cream, a layer of grated wafer and finally, another layer of cream (set aside a bit of wafer for garnish). Bring to fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with grated wafer and raspberries.