Do you have a family lunch to prepare and want to provide a healthy and tasty meal? We have an excellent solution for you, try turkey tenderloin in the oven with lemon and cinnamon, it’s a perfect combination that the whole family will like. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) turkey tenderloin
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Nutmeg (a gosto)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel, wash the potatoes and put them on a baking pan together with the turkey tenderloin. Season the potatoes and the turkey with salt, pepper, oregano, nutmeg, peeled garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, lemon juice, cinnamon, bay leaf and lemon slices. Drizzle with olive oil and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the turkey and the potatoes start to turn golden, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.