A delicious cupcake with vanilla aroma, confectioned with milk, refined sugar, flour, eggs and margarine, garnished with whipped cream and colorful sprinkles.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
For the cupcake:
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) margarine
- 250 grams (1 3/4 cups) all-purpose flour with yeast
- Colored sprinkles for garnish
- 150 grams (1/3 pint (157ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
For the whipped cream:
- In a cup mix the vanilla extract with the milk and set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the sugar well with the margarine. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk with the vanilla and continue to beat. Reduce the speed, slowly add the flour and mix well.
- Grease the cupcake molds with margarine. Pour the dough inside the cupcake molds (fill two-thirds of the cupcake mold) and bring to preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, allow to cool and unmold.
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until whipped cream.
- Make a small hole in the center of the cupcake, and with the help of a pastry bag fill with whipped cream and make the decoration over the cupcake.
- Finally, garnish to taste with colored sprinkles.