Nothing like a veal kebabs with pineapple and orange in a Summer lunch with friends.
- 400 grams (14 ounces) veal cubes
- 2 oranges
- 3 pineapple slices (about 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces))
- Juice of one orange
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Thyme (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the veal cubes with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, bay leaf and orange juice. Let marinate about 20 minutes.
- Cut the pineapple slices and the oranges into pieces. Place alternately on a wooden skewers the meat, the orange and the pineapple pieces and sprinkle with thyme.
- Heat a grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the kebabs and grill them until golden.
- Turn off the heat and serve the kebabs with salad.