Want to prepare a different cake and delicious at the same time? We recommend this white chocolate cake… It’s very creamy and the white chocolate aroma gives it a spectacular taste.
- 200 grams (7 ounces) white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 175 grams (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (23 x 7 centimeters (9 x 2 3/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix until obtain a creamy mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the egg until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate, the liquid caramel and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature, garnish with powdered sugar and serve.