A bread recipe very pleasant and simple to prepare, confectioned with flour, olive oil, water, baker’s yeast, yogurt and a pinch of salt, which can be served with butter, cheese and fruit jam.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon baker's yeast (fresh or dry yeast)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, knead the flour together with the water, olive oil, yogurt, egg and salt. Then, add the baker’s yeast and continue to knead.
- Place the dough on a table dusted with a little flour and rub your hands with a little olive oil to prevent the dough from sticking. Knead about five minutes until the dough is fully involved and soft. Let the dough rise about 25 minutes covered with cling film.
- Pour the mixture inside a loaf pan (27 x 10 x 7 centimeters / (10 2/3 x 4 x 2 3/4 inches)) previously greased with margarine and sprinkled with flour. Let stand about 15 minutes.
- Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, unmold, let cool slightly and serve the bread with butter, cheese or fruit jam.