Hamburger with pineapple2013-04-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
A quick and easy recipe to prepare, with excellent presentation, burgers confectioned with minced meat, mixed in milk, garlic, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk, fried in olive oil, served with pineapple, cheese and yoghurt sauce.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) breadcrumbs
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 pineapple slices (about 200 grams / (7 ounces))
- 4 cheese slices
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix the pork with the cow meat. In a blender place the breadcrumbs, milk, the onion cut into chunks, mustard, a little pepper, the egg yolk, the peeled garlic and the Worcestershire sauce. Grind everything very well and mix in the minced meat. Mold the meat in the shape of burgers and season with a little salt.
- In a frying pan, place the olive oil and bring over low heat. When the olive oil is hot, add the burgers and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat about seven to eight minutes. When the burgers are fried, remove them to a plate and set aside. Place the pineapple slices in the frying pan and fry them on both sides about two to three minutes.
- Place the burgers on a plate with a cheese slice and a pineapple slice on top of each one and serve.