Tigelada is a typical Portuguese sweet very tasty with excellent presentation, confectioned with beaten eggs, sugar and milk, that goes in the oven until golden.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 6 eggs
- 700 ml (about 3 cups) milk
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- In a bowl beat the whole eggs with a fork.
- Add the sugar, the milk and whisk without mixing to much.
- Place the mixture in a clay pan and bring to preheated oven at 140°C (285ºF) about 40 to 45 minutes until golden.