This is one of the best recipes to prepare for family. This roast fish is traditional, has an excellent presentation, it’s very tasty and easy to prepare.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 900 grams snapper (or another fish)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the fish on a baking pan and season with salt, bay leaf and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Peel, wash the potatoes and place them on the baking pan together with the peeled garlic. Over the fish, put the peeled tomato cut into slices and the onions into rings. Drizzle everything with olive oil and white wine and bake for 1 hour until the fish and the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Turn off the oven and serve.