Want to prepare a simple meal in the oven for the weekend? This snapper recipe in the oven is perfect for a Sunday lunch with family. Bon appetit!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 3 snapper steaks (about 700 grams ( 1 1/2 pounds))
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the fish on a baking dish and season with a little salt, peeled garlic, chopped rosemary, pepper, peeled onion cut into pieces and the red pepper cut into strips. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about one hour.
- Turn off the oven and serve the snapper with boiled potatoes.