A tasty dish, nutritious and light, great for summer and very simple to prepare, black-eyed beans mixed in tuna, boiled eggs, onion, olive oil, vinegar and chopped parsley.
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) black-eyed beans
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 large onion
- 4 eggs
- Parsley (to taste)
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the black-eyed beans in a pan with water seasoned with salt. Cook the eggs in another pan. When the eggs are cooked, remove the peel, cut them into round slices and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the chopped onion and the chopped parsley.
- Drain the beans and mix in the shredded tuna. Season with a little salt and pepper, garnish with the egg slices and drizzle with olive oil and a little vinegar. Sprinkle with the onion mixture and serve immediately.