Want to bet on a healthy diet? We present this very tasty recipe of stewed snapper with broccoli.
- 4 snapper steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 large onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the onions cut into round slices, the peeled garlic, olive oil and the bay leaf in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn slightly golden. Then, pour the water and simmer over medium heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the fish and simmer about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the fish with boiled potatoes and broccoli.