A simply and delicious recipe. Dogfish and shrimp mixed in spaghetti, flavored with coriander and lemon.
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) dogfish
- 400 grams (14 ounces) shrimp
- 1 large onion
- 2 small onions to cook the shrimp and the dogfish
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the shrimp in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a bunch of coriander and an unpeeled small onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool slightly. Peel the shrimps and set aside.
- Cook for about 10 minutes the dogfish in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When the dogfish is cooked, drain it and cut into pieces. Cook the spaghetti in another pan and set aside.
- Put the olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlic and the bay leaf in a saucepan and saute until the onion begins to turn slightly golden brown. Add the dogfish, shrimp and the spaghetti, season with a little salt and pepper and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and drizzle with lemon juice.