This spaghetti recipe with spinach is very light, nutritious, with a very pleasant flavor and easy to prepare. It’s ideal for a Summer lunch with friends.
- 400 grams (14 ounces) shrimps
- 200 grams (7 ounces) spinach
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) spaghetti
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- Coriander (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the shrimps with some salt, lemon juice and pepper. Put the shrimps in a saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, peel them and set aside on a plate.
- Wash well the spinach, drain them and set aside.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped garlic in a saucepan and saute slightly over low heat about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and the shrimps, stir and cook about 5 minutes. Then, add the spinach, cook more 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it well. Add the spaghetti to the spinach saucepan and mix all together with two forks. Place the pan back on the stove over low heat about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.