Want to cook a tasty recipe and at the same time simple and quick to prepare? This spaghetti recipe with chouriço is ideal for you! Bon appetit!
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- Portuguese chouriço (about 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces))
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bay leaf
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion, bay leaf, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the red pepper sauce and the chouriço cut into slices in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the spaghetti, pour the water (enough water to completely cover the mixture) and season with a little salt. Boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped rosemary and serve.