This stewed beef recipe prepared with the delicious tomato aroma and mixed with fusilli pasta is a simple and quite tasty recipe with excellent presentation!
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) beef cut into cubes
- 1 large onion
- 3 small ripe tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) fusilli pasta
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, red pepper sauce, peeled garlic and the chopped onion in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the meat and season with a little salt, Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg. Stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Add the pasta to the meat pan, mix, turn off the heat and serve.