Want to prepare a simple dish, with excellent presentation and very tasty? Try this pasta recipe with pork and peppers! It’s easy and very colorful!!
- 450 grams (1 pound) pork cut into cubes
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Paprika (to taste)
- 175 grams (6 1/4 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a skillet, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the peppers cut into strips and the meat. Season with some salt, pepper, nutmeg and paprika. Stir and heat over low heat for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with a small peeled onion and olive oil. When the pasta is cooked, drain it with a skimmer and set aside.
- When the meat is cooked, add the pasta, mix well into the meat and cook over low heat more 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve.