This recipe makes the delights of the youngest, with sausage mixed in fries and egg, they are an excellent combination. Serve with salad and a cool drink in the Summer.
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) Frankfurter sausages (12 units)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Peel, wash the potatoes and cut them into thin sticks. Season with some salt and fry them in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, the chopped onion, chopped garlic, the sliced sausages and season with some salt and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about five to six minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fries and mix gently with a spoon. Remove briefly the pan from heat, pour the beaten egg and mix well. Place the pan back over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the egg yolk and the chopped parsley and stir. Serve with lettuce and tomato salad.