Delicious hake loins seasoned with salt, pepper, lemon juice and garlic, sautéed in olive oil and onions, sprinkled with chopped coriander.
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, chopped garlic, lemon juice and pepper.
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil and the onions cut into round slices. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onions start to turn golden. Then, add the hake loins along with the marinade, stir, cover the pan and leave to cook about 15 minutes over low heat. Stir once in a while.
- When the fish is cooked, turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with lettuce salad and grated carrot.