This simple recipe of fried chops with coriander is ideal for a quick lunch or dinner! They are quite tasty fried in olive oil and aromatized with chopped coriander…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 3 pork chops (about 375 grams (13 1/3 ounces))
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 bay leaves
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with salt, nutmeg, bay leaf and pepper.
- Put the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic in a frying pan and saute over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chops and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with rice or chips.