Want to prepare a simple and quite tasty meat recipe? We have the perfect solution for you, fried veal chops with the delicious taste of honey…
- 2 veal chops (about 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces))
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, cinnamon, bay leaf, white wine and honey. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and the margarine over medium-low heat. When the margarine start to melt, add the chops and the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until they start to turn golden, about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with chips or rice.