Have a lunch with friends and want to prepare a tasty, different and innovative meal? This bacon à Brás recipe is the perfect one, everyone will love it. Bon appetit!
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) raw bacon
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into thin sticks. Season with salt and fry in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper and set aside.
- Whisk the whole egg in a bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan, put the olive oil, the chopped onion, the bacon cut into strips and cook over low heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the potatoes and mix gently. Remove briefly the pan from heat and let cool slightly. Pour the beaten egg, mix well and place back the pan over low heat for more 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the egg yolk and the chopped parsley. Mix gently and serve.