On a weekday the time is short and the ideas for dinner are few, thinking about it and not only we prepare this recipe of pork chops in tomato sauce! It’s a simple recipe and at the same time quite tasty! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with a little salt, white wine, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the green pepper cut into strips and the red pepper sauce cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the chops with the marinade, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with white rice or boiled potatoes.