Want to prepare a pork chops recipe in a different and simple way? Place them on a baking dish seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and lemon juice, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden… It’s a very simple recipe to prepare, with few ingredients, served with roasted potatoes. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 900 grams (2 pounds) potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chops on a baking dish and season with a little salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, oregano and lemon juice. Let marinate about one hour.
- Wash the potatoes and with a knife give a small cut across each one of them. Place the potatoes on another baking dish and season with salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chops with olive oil and bake together with the potatoes baking dish for about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chops with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.