Have you tried eating a slice of a delicious coconut cake?! This cake is delicious and the link between the coconut milk and the cinnamon it’s quite special!! We recommend! See how to prepare this recipe!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) coconut milk
- Zest of one lemon
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (25 x 10 centimeters (9 3/4-inch diameter with 4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, lemon zest and the sugar until obtain homogeneous mixture. Add the coconut milk, honey, cinnamon and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely, garnish with chocolate shavings and serve.