Have you tried eating a slice of a delicious coconut cake?! This cake is delicious and the link between the coconut milk and the cinnamon it’s quite special!! We recommend! See how to prepare this recipe!
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) coconut milk
- Zest of one lemon
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (25 x 10 centimeters (9 3/4-inch diameter with 4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, lemon zest and the sugar until obtain homogeneous mixture. Add the coconut milk, honey, cinnamon and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely, garnish with chocolate shavings and serve.