If you like coffee and cakes, this recipe is perfect for you! The blend of coffee and yogurt is simply delicious. Prepare this coffee and yogurt cake on a Sunday afternoon for your family and friends! Bon appetit!!!
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) strong coffee
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 175 grams (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside in fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Pour the coffee and the yogurt and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous mixture. Finally, fold gently with a spatula the whipped egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.