Cake with excellent presentation and with a delicious coffee aroma, which can be served with lemon tea.
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) strong coffee
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Then, add the cinnamon and the coffee and beat for 1 to 2 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.