This delicious roasted rabbit recipe in the oven, flavored with white wine, red wine and bay leaf, is the perfect recipe for a family Sunday lunch. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the rabbit on a baking dish and season with salt, peeled garlic, pepper, red pepper sauce, white wine, red wine, bay leaf and olive oil. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake the rabbit until slightly golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the rabbit with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips.