This chocolate cake recipe is divine! If you are a chocolate lover you will be delighted with this creamy chocolate cake. If you’re having a party this cake is perfect for the occasion!
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) margarine
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (23 x 7 centimeters (9 x 2 3/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour or chocolate powder.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the sugar and the liquid caramel and mix well. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Finally, mix the flour until a homogeneous mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until it starts to gain color (just like on the picture) and in the middle is a little bit higher than the rest of the cake, about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.