Received unexpected visits and want to prepare something sweet? Butter muffins are an excellent choice with ingredients that we usually have in our kitchen. They are easy to prepare and have excellent presentation, try it!!
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) softened butter
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the butter, the milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.