Have you tried honey muffins? These muffins have few ingredients, are delicious and easy to prepare! They are perfect to serve in a snack among friends. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the honey and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.