This cake has two fantastic ingredients, apple and cinnamon! The two flavors together make a very nice combination that you will want to try… Dare yourself!!
- 2 apples
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon caramel liquid
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the liquid caramel, the cinnamon powder and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.Finally, fold with a spatula the peeled apples cut into small pieces.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.