If you want to prepare an easy recipe for dinner, try these pork chops in the oven with rosemary. It’s a recipe with few ingredients, very simple, with a delicious sauce and with excellent presentation! Serve with white rice or fries. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams (14 ounces)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the chops on a baking dish and season with a little salt, mustard, crushed garlic, chopped rosemary and margarine. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until slightly golden brown, about 45 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chops with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chops with white rice or fries.