If you like recipes in the oven, you must try this delicious roast veal. If you going to invite friends or family to lunch, prepare this tasty recipe in the oven…
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) veal
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Margarine (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Rub the veal with margarine. Season with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine and bay leaf. Let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes. In the bottom of a baking dish put the onions cut into round slices and on top, the potatoes seasoned with a little salt and the veal together with the marinade. Drizzle everything with olive oil and the remaining white wine. Bake about an hour. Occasionally drizzle the meat and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.