If you’re tired of making always the same steaks recipes, try this recipe we have for you. Cut the steaks into strips, season with delicious spices and serve with fries! Bon appetit!!!
- 4 beef steaks (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying the potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into strips and season with salt, red pepper sauce, nutmeg, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlic, white wine and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate about an hour.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into cubes, season with a little salt and fry them in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the meat with the marinade, stir, cover the skillet with a lid and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Serve the meat with the fries. Bon appetit!!!