Did you receive unexpected visits and do not know what to prepare for dinner? Try fried steaks seasoned with an excellent marinade, quick to prepare and simple to cook! Your friends will love it!
- 3 beef steaks (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf, sliced garlic and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat over low heat a frying pan with the olive oil and the margarine. When the margarine start to melt, add the steaks with the marinade and fry them on both sides over low heat about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the steaks with white rice or fries.