If you want to prepare a delicious and simple recipe, we suggest monkfish in the oven with potatoes. Season with lemon juice, white wine and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and bake. Sprinkle in the end with chopped parsley and serve… Bon appetit!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1kg (2 1/4 pounds) monkfish
- Juice of one lemon
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Place the peeled onion cut into round slices in the bottom of a baking dish and, on top, the potatoes with the fish. Season with lemon juice, white wine, pepper and salt. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake until the fish and the potatoes start to turn golden brown, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the fish and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.