If you want to prepare a simple fish meal in the oven this is undoubtedly a recipe to make! It’s a recipe with few ingredients but enough to make this recipe delicious. Drizzle with olive oil and bake, bon appetit!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the onion cut into round slices in the bottom of a baking dish, and on top, the fish and the peeled potatoes. Season with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika and lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and bake about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the fish and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Remove from the oven and serve.