If you want to prepare a simple fish meal in the oven this is undoubtedly a recipe to make! It’s a recipe with few ingredients but enough to make this recipe delicious. Drizzle with olive oil and bake, bon appetit!!!
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the onion cut into round slices in the bottom of a baking dish, and on top, the fish and the peeled potatoes. Season with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika and lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and bake about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the fish and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Remove from the oven and serve.