Fish is part of a healthy and balanced diet, prepare an excellent recipe of dogfish with onions for your family and provide a delicious and also a nutritious meal. Try it!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 3 dogfish steaks (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, rosemary, bay leaf, pepper, white wine and paprika. Let marinate about one hour.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the fish together with the marinade, cover the pan and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with fries or white rice.