Fish is part of a healthy and balanced diet, prepare an excellent recipe of dogfish with onions for your family and provide a delicious and also a nutritious meal. Try it!!
- 3 dogfish steaks (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, rosemary, bay leaf, pepper, white wine and paprika. Let marinate about one hour.
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil, onion cut into round slices and the peeled garlic. Sauté on a low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the fish with the marinade, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with fries or white rice.