Do you like fish and want to prepare a healthy and delicious meal with excellent presentation? This is the perfect recipe for you, stewed dogfish with the tasty coriander and lemon aroma! Try it!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the dogfish with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, lemon juice, lemon in half moon slices, rosemary and white wine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Put the onion cut into round slices and the olive oil in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish together with the marinade and cook on a low heat with the pan covered about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the fish with chopped coriander. Serve with fries and lettuce salad.