Do you like fish and want to prepare a healthy and delicious meal with excellent presentation? This is the perfect recipe for you, stewed dogfish with the tasty coriander and lemon aroma! Try it!!
- 4 dogfish steaks (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the dogfish with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, lemon juice, lemon in half moon slices, rosemary and white wine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Put the onion cut into round slices and the olive oil in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish together with the marinade and cook on a low heat with the pan covered about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the fish with chopped coriander. Serve with fries and lettuce salad.